Monday, November 28, 2011

"An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo", E-Book review


I love children's books. I have avery large collection of childrens books and I seem to add to it more and more. Thats why I was more than happy to review "An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo", written by Jeannette Ramirez, Illustrated by The AIC College of Design. This book is so adorable. Every letter has an animal attached to it and the book is in perfect limerick writing. The drawings are amazing, the artist did a fantastic job.
I read this book to a group of two and three year olds at my child care center and they loved it!! Along with the book came a coloring book that followed all the pages and the animals so you can choose which animal is your favorite and then color the page that goes along with it. The kids had a fun time hearing about the different animals and the silly things that they do at the Zoo. Their favorite one was the "G" Gorilla
"A Gorilla is looking at me
And if I touch my nose, so does he.
When I stick out my tongue
He does too, for among
Other things, he's as smart as can be."
The picture of the Gorilla is him picking his nose!!!

After we were done reading the book, the kids all choose which animal they wanted to color from the book and then we made a little zoo on the bulletin board of all their pictures.
I would reccommend this book to EVERYONE! The pictures alone are worth it.
Now that Kindles, Nooks, and Ipad tablets are in color you can get the book and see the beautiful pictures for yourself.
You Check out their Sales Page Here

There is also a YOU TUBE Video

**Disclaimer,I received the products I reviewed free of charge in order to do a complete and honest review, and no other compensation of any kind was received. My thoughts are true, honest, and 100% my own and others may have different opinions.**


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment