Thursday, November 3, 2011

BrytonPick floss in seconds, REVIEW



We have all done it.....sat in a restaurant and tried to get that small piece of food out of our teeth and have used eveything possible to do it with and usually without solving the problems. Now you can use the wodnerful new product BrytonPick, floss in senconds

From their website:
BRYTONPick – FLOSS In Seconds Advantages:
• Convenient & faster interdental cleaning
• Reusable - up to 30 days, less waste, less environmental impact
• Germ resistant - flexible & thin stainless steel edges
• Portable – go anywhere credit card size carry-pouch

So I have to be honest, when I first tried this I was NOT a fan. It seemed kindof hard to use and it wasn't doing what I wanted it to do. BUT after a couple tries I finally got the hang of it and I really liked it. One thing I really like about it is that is re-useable and it has a little carry pouch. You are not throwning something away EVERYTIME that you use it. I dipped mine in some hydrogen peroxide and then put it back in the little pouch and it fit perfectly in a little pocket in my purse.


The Small size makes it VERY convenient to put in your wallet or right into your purse. I actually think I might need a couple more to put in my glove box just in case I forgot to put it back in my purse. This is a great product and would definately recommend going to their website at
www.brytonpick.com and learn more about it. You can also watch videos on how to use it on their website too or by clicking here http://www.freequicky.com/

http://www.brytonpick.com/floss_in_seconds.html

You can purchase them at the following locations.....
BRYTONPick is available @: Meijer Stores, A&P, Pathmark, Winn Dixie, C&S, Kinney Drugs, Save Mart, CVS.com, Drugstore.com, Pearson Dental Supply & Others

**I received the products I reviewed free of charge in order to do a complete and honest review, and no other compensation of any kind was received. My thoughts are true, honest, and 100% my own and others may have different opinions. A BIG thanks to BrytonPick, floss in seconds for the opportunity to review their product**

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Katie, BrytonPick Team
    Not a subscriber yet? There's still time to WIN A BRAND NEW iPAD2 at www.freequicky.com
    ... and again ... A huge THANK YOU to all our wonderful supporters! We love you guys!

    Dear Katie, We hope you will click LIKE on our fun and rewards page http://www.freequicky.com/

    Many Thanks and Have a wonderful day, Team BrytonPick :)

    ReplyDelete