Friday, November 11, 2011

Python Printable Games-Review



As most of you know, I am the Assistant Director of a Child Care Center here in Salt Lake so when I was asked to do a review on printable games and coloring pages for Fall I was really excited! We are always looking for new and exciting things to have the kids color and take home or just activities to do. I have to say that I was a little disappointed when I actually downloaded the PDF and saw what the 57 pages entailed. Now remember the title for this is "Fall printables, games, coloring pages, and invitations." I was looking forward to some really fun things for my children to play with. Unfortuantely I was pretty dissappointed!!
This is definately NOT geared towards kids AT ALL. Of the 57 pages that were in the PDF only about 15 were kid friendly coloring pages and I would only be able to use about 10 for my classes. All of the games that were included were geared towards adults. Some of the questions I didn't even know the answers to.
You can only access this ebook by being a subscriber of the Python Printable Games newsletter. If you want to see for yourself on these printables you can go to python-printable-games,join their newsletter and get the pages.
If I was planning a party with ADULTS ONLY then I would probably use some of the printables available on this but unforutantely for my child care center I would not use it again. I was very dissappointed.

**Disclaimer,I received the products I reviewed free of charge in order to do a complete and honest review, and no other compensation of any kind was received. My thoughts are true, honest, and 100% my own and others may have different opinions.**



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment