Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year

Another year over, thank goodness!!!! I am very happy that 2011 is gone and done with! Now with a new year comes new experiences and challenges and resolutions. I know that EVERYONE sets a goal to loose weight and then usually everyone doesn't follow thru with it. Last year at this time I was ending a weight loss challenge. Sunnie and I challenged each other to loose 30 lbs by our 30th birthdays. Mine birthday is this month and last year at this time I was ending a weight loss challenge where I lost 26 lbs in 5 months. I felt wonderful and not to mention I looked prettier good too!!! unfortunately, just like everything else it didn't stay off very long. I have decided that I am going to get healthier. I am not going to set a ridiculous goal that I won't follow or that I will give up in a week or two. I want to get healthier and with that comes a few challenges. But challenges that I am ready for. I will definately follow thru because I want this I want to be motivated to be healthier.
1. I will work out 3 times a week for 20 minutes, This is a goal that I will follow because its not everyday.
2. I will cook dinner at my house atleast 5 days a week, Now this one might sound kindof funny but because my husband and I work so much its so easy to grab food on the way home this will help us not do that
3. I am starting a gratitude page, I will keep a gratitude page of things I am greatful for, this will keep me motivated and I will share these gratitudes with each of you.
4. I will share my fun cooking recipes with each of you, so you can see what I am making at home
5. I will also share my workouts with you, whatever they may be, I do not have a gym pass, nor do I want one, but will let you know how I worked out during the week
6. I will also chart my progress every week and let you know where I stand
HERE'S TO A HEALTHY AND HAPPY 2012!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment