Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Job Hunting

As some of you know I am job hunting and that is always a fun and emjoyable experience.(Not really but we can pretend right?) I am finding many jobs that are available but the pay is horrible. I have a Bachelor's Degree in Behavioral Science with an empahsis in Sociology. I spent YEARS going to school to get that dumb piece of paper and NOBODY CARES!!!! Which is the worse thing ever!! Some employers have started off saying that they have VERY competative wages and then offer me $10 an hour. REALLY??? $10 an hour for someone with a Bachelors Degree is competative? Compared to what?? Its so frustrating because obviously I need to find a job but I can't afford to work for $10 an hour. Yes it is better than nothing but I make more on umemployment than I would taking a $10 an hour job so its hard to justify it. I actually had a second interview with a company yesterday and I am REALLY HOPING that they cal me back today. That's another thing, I wish that companies would call you back, even if the answer is no, we will not hire you. Then I don't have to worry about it anymore. Okay ranting is over, thanks for listening!!

No comments:

Post a Comment